Have you ever sent a text message to a wrong number? You should know that you’re not alone.
Usually, it’s an easy mistake to correct. However, some people have a harder time getting out of it. It’s all a matter of the identity of the person on the other end, and just how much fun they want to have with your mishap.
1. While there are those kind souls that simply inform you that you have the wrong number, there are those joksters that get a good prank out of your small mistake. It’s all fun and games until you find out that you still need to get ready for work after thinking that someone was going to cover your shift.
2. Auntie Pat might need to look into double checking her numbers. First times understandable, but the same mistake twice might not be as acceptable.
3. Let’s hope the recipient of this text message has watched the movie Taken at some point in their life. If they have, the whole misunderstanding of a wrong number can be resolved with the reenactment (text version) of the famous line from the movie. If they haven’t, they might be a little frightened by a threat from who they believe is ‘Chloe’.
4. We’re not sure if this person texted two different people with the same mistake of using the same wrong number, or whether he is genuinely interested on making moves on the person that he is selling his car to… Either way, it’s peculiar.
5. Sometimes the pranking can really take a toll on a person. Here’s a case where the victim had enough and ended up spilling all of his problems to a complete stranger.