16. Kristen Stewart has always been quite the interesting character. Her clumsiness was out for everyone to see when she dropped her award for Twilight at the MTV Movie Awards. That popcorn award made her quite the butter fingers!
17. Celebrities are normal people too! You can see this very awkward but very human moment between Naomi Watts and Emma Stone at the Screen Actors Guild Awards. We can see Stone mouthing “sorry” in response to Watts tripping over her dress.
18. Jonas Brothers worked up quite the storm in the 2000s. The three brothers stole the hearts of millions of teens, simply by being their goofy, charismatic selves. They made quite the entrance at the 2007 American Music Awards, when Joe lost the Jonas cool and tripped and fell to his knees. He didn’t let the incident phase him. Joe managed to push the embarrassment aside and continue his performance.
19. Some wardrobe malfunctions are more intense than others. Such was the case at the 2014 MTV VMAs when Nicki Minaj’s zipper dress completely split open during her performance of “Bang Bang” with Ariana Grande and Jessie J. Leave it to Nicki to remain calm and collected as she plays off the unplanned misfortune like a new trend.
20. We understand Emma Stone’s love for Damien Chazelle. After all, La La Land ended up being a huge success and he should be admired for his hard work… just not while he’s in the middle of kissing his wife. Talk about an awkward moment.