6. John Trovolta was doing great at introducing Idina Menzel to perform her hit from Disney’s Frozen at the 86th Academy Awards… until he said her name. He managed to completely butcher her name, introducing her as “Adele Dazim.” It’s the thought that counts!
7. There are some days that we really feel like we have two left feet. That must have been the case for Scarlett Johansson when she had a special moment with the floor while in Glasgow, Scotland. One of the sacrifices of being a sought out actress in the spotlight? The paparazzi catches everything. Hey, at least we got a good meme out of it.
8. We know (from previous experiences) that Madonna is a little to friendly… and while we love her for it, Drake surely doesn’t. The duo’s shared kiss couldn’t have been more awkward considering Drake’s less than flattered reaction to the swapping of saliva.
9. Sometimes the performers can get really carried away with the power of their adrenaline on the stage. Such was the case with Megan Trainor on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. At least the mic broke her fall.
10. When you’ve been performing as long as Madonna, you’re bound to have a few falls. Madonna fell victim (literally) to her extravagant costume when performing at the annual BRIT Awards ceremony.