Many individuals have accustomed themselves to view actors, actresses, singer and other public figures as these perfect, flawless individuals. Their fame and talent may be admirable, but there’s no reason to put them on such a pedestal. At the end of the day, we’re all human. Whether its a trip, fall, awkward or awkward encounter… we’re all victim to the same struggles. The only difference is… celebrities have every one of their embarrassing moments documented. The moment stays captured forever. Check out these 24 hilarious celebrity fails!
1. It’s hard not to giggle at Jennifer Lawrence’s wardrobe malfunction and poor agility in front of live television. One can only imagine what a big deal it is to win an Academy Award for Best Actress. Jennifer was a little too excited as she made her way to the podium to accept her award for Silver Linings Playbook, and 30 million people got to witness that excitement. Thankfully, Jennifer was a trooper, laughing off the entire incident, “This is nuts. You guys are only standing up because I fell and you feel bad. That was embarrassing.”
2. When 50 cent was given the opportunity to throw a baseball during a New York Mets baseball game, he all put succeeded. Instead of getting the ball to the pitcher, he actually ended up getting it straight to the camera men. It probably wasn’t the best moment for his ego.
3. Many performers are fan of props when they own the stage. Katy Perry’s choice in a giant cake ended up backfiring when she belly flopped straight into the cake at the MTV Latin Awards and continued to slip on the icing throughout the rest of the night.
4. “Saturday Night Live” is all about improvising. Ashlee Simpson was not the best candidate for acting on the spot. When technical difficulties revealed her lip synching, she did all but successfully cover it up. Her awkward dance moves and weird gestures did not really cover up the embarrassing gestures.
5. Zac Efron did the unexpected when he dropped a condom on the ground as all eyes were on him on the red carpet. Efron was making an appearance at the premiere of his new movie, The Lorax, when he reached for something in his pocket and ended up dropping the last of his pride on the ground.