19. Take out and dine in at the same time… Next time you order Chinese takeout, unfold the box and make a bowl for your meal in seconds!
20. A measuring tape starts off a little loose and gets firmer with every foot. Ever wonder why? That loose end is intended to latch onto the edges of certain objects you want to measure. The reason why they are formatted looser is allow as accurate of a measurement as possible.
21. Some bottle caps, especially those covering a tube of medicine, have a little spike at the top. This spike is put there to more easily penetrate the little foil or plastic that covers the tube of the bottle.
22. Cedar coat hangers are actually embedded with natural oils that help steer clothes clear of insects like moths.
23. Those bristles on your toothbrush are not there for decoration. Pay close attention to them because they’re like a time clock. When those bristles fade, it’s time to change your toothbrush.