9. All plane windows have bleed holes in them that allow for equalization of pressure between the cabin of the plane and the small gap of air found in between the windowpanes.
10. That little plastic ring that is found around every bottle of soda is not just for design, it’s actually to keep the soda from going flat.
11. Ever microwaved a bag of popcorn and actually gotten all the kernels to pop? Neither have I. Well, lucky for you, there’s actually a small slit at the top of your popcorn bag to get rid of all those stubborn kernels after microwaving. Now, you won’t have to worry about chewing on some kernels instead of popcorn while watching your favorite movie!
12. Next time you realize that your plants at home aren’t looking too good… crush up some aspirin, and mix it with a gallon of water. Water your plants with the new recipe, bump their immune system and watch them grow back to life!
13. What else can you do with this aspirin and water recipe? Create a white paste that will ease your sunburns!