6. Is it good fortune or bad fortune if your fortune is outside of the fortune cookie?
7. I have one question: did the painter of the word “stop” not realize the spelling mistake as he/she was painting the letters?
8. Even a three year old child is able to distinguish between cats and dogs… always proof-read your work before to undergoes mass manufacture to the public.
9. Everyone knows the difference between onions and corns… except the employees who packaged this corn in onion bags.
10. Unless this bathroom stall was intended for short individuals and children, I think barrier has defeated its purpose.