We live in a world where mass production has taken over our consumer world. Although the method is, overall, efficient as well as beneficial… it’s not always perfect. There are cases of mishaps and mistakes that lead to hilarious errors.
Here are 20 people (or rather machines), that had one job and ended up failing. Luckily, their failure is our source for a good laugh.
1. It’s always good to take safety precautions. We assume that’s what was going through the designer’s mind when they chose to add this banister to the railing. However, it’s also important to be able to actually use the stairs… which can’t happen with the presence of the banister.
2. We don’t expect fast food to be a high quality gourmet meal, but we also expect our meal to be intact. C’mon, who forgets to put the cheese inside the burger?
3. We all know what type of preventative measure you were attempting, but I think the measurement was just a tad off. Even a truck could get by if it wanted to.
4. Either Ben has a twin or someone on the yearbook committee really messed up! This is why it’s always good to double-check your work.
5. It’s not good to lie to your customers. We all know those orange spheres are not watermelons.