21. We all have bad hair days… but not all of us have a hat at our disposal to cover up the horrid mess on our head. If such is the case, we might need to improvise. If it’s a really bad case of bed head, you can always wear children’s underwear to cover it up.
22. Suspenders and belts both serve the same task: to hold your pants up. You can have one or the other, but you really don’t need both… unless you’re really adamant on having a back up plan.
23. Is she going for the “lion” look? Or maybe she just like to take the word “volume” to a whole other level. Regardless, we don’t even want to think about what a bad hair day would look like.
24. It looks like this guy just woke up one day and thought, “why don’t I just Nair half of my body hair off and see what it looks like?” At least he kept the eyebrows and lashes.
25. When it’s Halloween, and you’re on a tight budget so you try to pull off the Spiderman costume that your dog dismantled and hope that no one realizes. The draw-on abs were a nice touch, but I don’t think they’re going to compensate for the missing bits of the costume.