16. Nick Lachey and Kim Kardashian dated for a brief time in 2008, following Lachey’s messy, yet very famous, divorce from Jessica Simpson. Lachey actually implied that Kim used him for publicity, stating “Let’s just say this: We went to a movie. No one foll
owed us there. Somehow, mysteriously, when we left, there were 30 photographers waiting outside.”
17. Costars Ryan Gosling and Sandra Bullock were involved romantically after starring in a thriller movie, Murder by Numbers, together. They dated between 2002 and 2003, sparking quite the interest in the public eye considering Bullock is 16 a senior to Gosling.
18. Here’s one that was kept quiet: Drew Barrymore and David Arquette. The two secretly dated after co-staring in 1999 movie hit, Never Been Kissed. Arquette has nothing but nice words for her, “She’s just one of the sweetest, kindest people in Hollywood. We used to run around and just be silly.”
19. The one where Monica dated Batman. Courtney Cox and Michael Keaton dated for an amazing six years before they broke up in 1995. “It’s the most important relationship I’ve ever had, and I think he’s the most wonderful person I’ve ever met,” Cox said.
20. From 1984 to 1991, Robert Downey Jr. and Sarah Jessica Parker were pretty seriously involved. Downey’s drug use and partying led to a messy breakup after seven years together. The two only made peace 2015, finally becoming civil with one another.