6. Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley in 1975, yet they didn’t get together until the early 90’s. What started as a friendship turned into a romance. While the couple married in 1994, the marriage was short-lived. They divorced only two years later, in 1996.
7. Madonna’s relationship with Dennis Rodman in 1994 was quite the sight to see. Although it only lasted two months, the relationship was highly publicized. In his autobiography I Should Be Dead By Now, Rodman admitted that “Madonna wanted to have my babies.”
8. Katy Perry and Russell Brand were one of those couples that just looked good together. The two of them started dating in 2009, when Perry made a Cameo in Russell’s film Get Him To The Greek. The marriage only lasted two years, however. Perry later admitted that Brand divorced her via text message and never spoke to her again.
9. Courtney Love and Edward Norton started to date after they starred together in The People vs. Larry Flynt in 1996. Love admitted her regrets after they broke up. In an interview, she stated, “I should have married Edwards. I left him for a bad man who stole all my money.”
10. In 2013, Colin Farrell admitted to Ellen Degeneres that he had a short-lived affair with Elizabeth Taylor before her passing. The duo met at an LA hospital, when Farrell’s son was being born. Colin told Ellen, “It was kind of like the last… romantic relationship I had, which was never consummated.”