Living the life of a celebrity isn’t always easy. Of course, there’s the light, camera, glam and popularity. But there’s also the paparazzi and tabloids documenting your personal and private life.
Many of these celebrities experienced some of their most important relationships under the spotlight, and the tabloids were there to document every little detail. Here are 25 couples in Hollywood that made the tabloids for being the oddest and most unexpected duos yet!
1. Pete Doherty and Kate Moss. This English musician and American model combo was a relationship that was victimized by tabloids and media. Every move the couple made was documented for the world to see, including their engagement, Unfortunately, after the back and forth, the couple decided to permanently break it off in 2007.
2. Who could forget any of Britney Spear’s relationships? Particularly her marriage to Kevin Federline. While it only lasted for two years, the couple gave birth to two beautiful sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James, and even got their own reality show, Britney & Kevin: Chaotic.
3. Nothing catches the public eye like a couple that doesn’t look like they belong together. Russel Simmons relationship with supermodel Hana Nitsche fits this criteria. The relationship didn’t last long, however, starting up in 2012 and lasting only until 2013.
4. American Idol judge Simon Cowell had a short-lived relationship with 90’s beauty Carmen Electra. The two met on Britain’s Got Talent in December 2012 and dated until February 2013. The relationship lasted a couple months, ending only when Simon was caught cheating with Lauren Silverman, his current baby mama.
5. Nothing turned heads quite like Jessica Alba’s marriage to Cash Warren in 2008. The couple became an outlier in the whirl of Hollywood relationships, as they are still married with two beautiful daughters!