Sometimes one person’s misery can be the source of another’s happiness. As sad as it is, it is true. How many times have you felt like you’re having the worst day ever and upon hearing how another person’s day is worse, you suddenly feel much better about yourself?
Well, here’s an article that’s bound to make you feel better about yourself. Here are 20 times that people had the worst day ever. Read on and be happy that you were never put in these circumstances!
1. Just attempting to find a way to open this can frustrates me. I would’ve probably thrown this can away instantly.
2. How could such a happy moment turn into such a tragedy? I guess these two just got a little carried away.
3. Imagine coming to your car and seeing this mess of a situation. I would probably shed a tear on the spot.
4. The worst is when you put so much time and effort into something, only for it to go to waste. This girl’s reaction is 100 percent justified.
5. Not only is that a waste of a perfect beverage, but to get that seat clean is going to be a whole