16. Kourtney and her sisters launched a jewelry line named Virgins, Saints and Angels. The 20 piece collection was inspired by their Armenian heritage and roots.
17. As if being the star of her own reality show was not enough, Kourtney has also made an appearance in ABC soap opera One Life To Live. Her role as Kassandra Kavanaugh was her first acting experience.
18. Keeping Up With The Kardashians was so successful that they made a few spin offs. In 2009, Kourtney and Kim Take Miami debuted, followed by Kourtney and Kim Take New York and Kourtney and Khloe Take The Hamptons.
19. The Kardashian sisters are also the authors of two books: Kardashian Konfidential was released in 2010 and Dollhouse in 2011.
20. Apart from a reality show, Kourtney has been involved in a series of deals with companies like Fit Tee, Perfect Skin and Michael Kors Fragrance. Her net worth is nearly $20.4 million