There’s very few (if any) people who are not aware of the Kardashian family. The Kardashian/Jenner clan is the most well-known and recognized families of today. Their fame and popularity is credited to their reality show, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, that gives displays their everyday lives and drama to the public eye on a weekly basis.
While Kim Kardashian is the most prominent family member, her two sisters, Kourtney and Khloe, have also gained a great amount of attention in the recent years. Kourtney remains the oldest one of the Kardashian/Jenner siblings. While her life is very much publicized, she has managed to keep a few things on the the down low. Here’s a list of 20 interesting facts that you may not know about Kourtney Kardashian.
1. Kourtney Mary Kardashian was born in Mill Valley California on April 18th 1979. She was an adventurous youngster and it showed in her appearance and actions. She broke her collarbone when she was only 5 years old, after falling off a swing. She also sported a boy cut that really topped off the tomboy look.
2. Kourtney demonstrated one of the fastest rates of losing baby weight. She managed to lose an amazing 35 pounds in merely two months after giving birth. When asked about her weight loss routine, Courtney admitted that the trick was to stay away from unhealthy processed foods and maintain a light amount of exercise.
3. Kourtney is definitely one of the, if not the most, health-conscious Kardashian sister. She always keeps a healthy diet, eating steel-cut oats for breakfast, drinking ghee, eating lots of fruits and vegetables as well as staying away from dairy.
4. Scott Disick, the father of Courtney’s three children, has been the most consistent man in Kourtney’s life. The two met in 2006 at a house party and have been linked every since. Their on and off relationship has been documented on the reality show throughout the years, making their romantic life very public.
5. Scott considered proposing back in 2011, but quickly changed his mind. He claimed that he didn’t want to make a change when everything was going so well. The couple did end up splitting up in 2015, after being together for nearly 9 years.