The human body is a phenomenon in itself. It’s amazing how there are 7 billion of us, all with the same biological body parts, but still with so much variation from one another.
A simple change in one amino acid from one gene can cause a drastic change in appearance from one person to another. Whether it’s size, color, texture, shape, everyone’s unique biology is responsible for creating a different combination of these features that distinguish their appearance from anyone else around them.
Here are 20 people that have various unexpected physical attributes that make them more unique than just the average man. Read on and see how the wonders of biology can make such a noticeable difference!
1. Radhakant Baijpai is known to have the longest ear hair in the world. As a matter of fact, in 2003 he held the Guiness World Record for the unique feature. Today, his ear hair extends to an amazing length of 10 inches!
2. Liu Hua is the proud owner of the world’s largest hand. Unfortunately, Hua victim to macrodactyly (a form of gigantism), underwent surgery to remove the excess flesh and bone.
3. At almost 52 inches and over 4.3 feet, Svetlana Pankratova holds the record for the largest legs in the world.
4. Ear tunnels are in style, especially if you’re going for that punk rock look. Kalawerlo Kaiwi became the king of that look when he broke the record for the biggest ear tunnels, with his stretching over four-inches wide. That’s big enough to stick your fists through!
5. Now here’s something you don’t see everyday! Devendra Suthar holds the record for the greater number of digits. With 28 fingers and toes, he’s definitely one of a kind!