13. Make sure those car tires stay inflated. Inflation of vehicle tires can actually help your gas mileage improve by 0.6 to 4 percent. Plus, it’ll extend the lifetime of your tire.
14. Scan grocery receipts for cash back. With the apps we have at our disposal, you have plenty that will allow you rebates on your grocery store purchases. Trust me, it adds up.
15. Delay the “I don’t need but I want” purchase by three days. Don’t shop impulsively and buy things that you want, yet don’t need. Give yourself a grace period to see if you’ll still want the product as badly as you did when you first saw it. If you do, then go for it.
16. Bye-bye to ice packs. Why spend money on something that you can just improvise at home. Empty out some of the water in the bottle, freeze it, use it as an ice pack, and then as a beverage when it melts.
17. Don’t buy pre-grated foods. Do the grating yourself. Get that motivation, put aside the laziness, and slice up the carrots or cheese. It will give you an arm workout and save you some money!
18. There’s a way to revive those fraying bristles of your toothbrush. Boil some water, pour it in a bowl and whisk your toothbrush through it a few times. You’ll put off buying a new toothbrush because your original one will look brand new!