12 Cool Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Snapchat

Snapchat is one of the leading application in the app store, but there are some thing that we all don’t know. Here are 12 different cool things you probably didn’t know about Snapchat.


In the high school class of 2014 46% of the students stated that they use snapchat on the daily basis.


30% of Snapchat users are men and the other 70% are women.

What do you think?

0 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 0

Upvotes: 0

Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Downvotes: 0

Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Top 9 Twerking Fails

9 Things Women Will Never Admit They Do Regularly